BigstinkybuddyBigstinkybuddy

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

Chino Morino In Girl Form.

Your voice sounds like Chino Morino in a female voice, which is awesome because I love that guy. You both share that ability to sing on odd sounding notes, like when you said, "I want you to know" how the "know" kinda goes down and back up but not quite all the way. This probably sounds like complete nonsense, but nonetheless your voice is awesome. Thumbs up majorly.

Journey to the sea Journey to the sea

Mesmerized

Cool sound, good beat; altogether a good song.

Pocketpod responds:

Falling To Pieces Falling To Pieces

Hard. Fucking. Core

10 Stars Ma' Fucka'. Fer real.

Liquid Surface Liquid Surface

My Ears Are Happy

This has a very distinct sound to it; I like how it picks up in speed for a minute and goes into some cool exectric drumming. Me being a drummer that's a lot from me.

Kolmiteräinen Parranajo System Kolmiteräinen Parranajo System

It's Got A Cool Sound

I'm likin' this song. It's the kind of music I'd hear in a gam on newgrounds to be onest, which isn't a bad thing it's just my honest opinion. It stands out in sound and in tempo and altogether sounds really cool. At 1:30 it started to sound kinda erie and deep. -Biggy-

Embrace The Nebula Embrace The Nebula

Nothing Better Than Speedmetal

Everything fits together perfectly in this song, the speed mixed with the angelic singing is epic.

FF7 - Battle Theme Remake FF7 - Battle Theme Remake

That Is The Sound, Of Power

Purely epic.

Triumphant Returns Triumphant Returns

That Magical Song...

At the end of a movie with lots of crying and happiness in it. Tis seems like some kind of happy "I love you not the other person" song that I've seen and heard a thousand times, but I must admit it is well composed and I enjoyed writing this comment.

Spirit In The Sky Spirit In The Sky

Here's my play on this little tune.

It says, "Come, follow me to get lost; leave behind everything of value, escape into a collision of emotional being; nothing can go wrong, but you must continue to hope that mabye something will; pain is erased from a chalkboard in front of you, your mind floats up into a black iridescent cloud, fog is sifted by a greyscaled hand with a giant wisk, panning the sky; you are caught within it's grasp, haunting black images float around you wispering demonic comments about your spiritual health; you arise to the skies in a sea of thin water, your drowning but rising in the water; when you reach the top, an arora will consume you, causing everything to go dark, the sun burns out as if it's a faulty lightbulb; you are awoken by sounds in the distance, miles from your house; you spend hours walking aimlessly looking for a sign of what you heard, but instead you find that life i unchanged, and it just so happens that all you have done is slept.

The song was great, inspiring. It made me feel hopeful and in peace.
Thank you.