BigstinkybuddyBigstinkybuddy

Tadaa!

Nice.

Birthday 19 Birthday 19

Haters Gonna Hate

But I'm no hater. Good job!

Pencilmation #12 Pencilmation #12

"Yet Another Classic!"

The creativity of pencilmation exhibits a great style of animation and classic funny jokes. The possibilities are basically endless for pencilmation because anything can be drawn. Keep up the great work dude.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

That last one,

Was nasty, nice, disuisting, and then kinda hot, and then disguisting. And the rest was hilarious, great collab.

Pencilmation #10 Pencilmation #10

And Yet ANother Great Pencilmation

The series ceases to amaze me, this one containing more comedy than the last, and so forth. No theat they were ever bad, they've only gotten a lot better! Keep up the awesome work.

Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

Ugh.

Listen, I get that you wanted to make it too long, but this is past that, this is really too extremely long, so it wasn't very good overall. I will asmit, your input of, "What the f*ck do you mean you don't know hyperbeam?" obviously from your other "too long" but "kinda funny", "Splash Attack" cartoon. But both show the same feature, Complete-utter-bordeom. And When you make people wait for something to happen that long they tend to get a bit pissed off. (This is a big understatement, it just down-right makes them want to scream)...(like me). But if you were to make is just a bit shorter, mabye by a minute or five, they would spend less tim thinking about how much of a "waste of time" this is or " I could be doing something else" and more thinking, "mabye something will happen soon (if you were to hint at that.) I'm not trying to be a total ass, really, I'm not, I just wanted to tell you about what you could do to keep some of your less patient audience.

Day Dreamer Dan Day Dreamer Dan

Excellent!

This was a refreshing cartoon, the relaxing guitaur was pretty neat and I liked how he kept imagininging stuff. Also, the angry cloud who had to pee was hilarious. "Because I have to pee..." Then Pee!" XD

Pencilmation #7 Pencilmation #7

You Haters Don't Understand

It's not about quality and excitement all the time people, sometimes theres this thing called originality included into animation.Not all animation has to be laugh-your-ass-off hilarious, sometimes it just has to be interesting enough to be unique and different. I love the pencilmation series because it's extremely original and doesn't have to have a purpose wich is great. Also, I love he shky still of the characters and how they interact with the backround and drawings. Its very cool, and very original. Keep up the good work dude, cant wait for no.#8! :D